We love hosting elopements, not that we dislike doing the larger weddings, but there is something special about an elopement. Many times this is an budget conscience alternative to a courthouse ceremony, but always it is about a couple coming together to be joined for the rest of their lives. In contrast to our other packages we have used the cost of a courthouse ceremony (Judge) versus paying for an ordained minister to be your officiant for value purposes. Your ceremony time as well as time for cake and a toast with your guests are included in the package, but we don’t separate out time in the value calculation because 6 – 8 people do not have as much of an impact on other guests as a larger group does. The majority of our elopements happen between 12:00pm and 3:00pm, but if it is a smaller group we can be more flexible with ceremony times depending on our other guests.
Indoors or Outdoors, up to 6 guests (in addition to Bride and Groom).
Note: This package is only available Monday through Thursday. If you would like to elope on the weekend, we offer our Deluxe Elopement package all week long.
Includes: Officiant services, witnesses (if needed), professionally decorated two tier wedding cake, sparkling cider, bouquet for the bride, boutonnière for the groom, two Bouquets of arranged flowers and a night in the Astoria Room.
Included Value (excluding tax):
White Wooden Chairs $18
Setup & Take down $50
Officiant Services $150
Astoria Room $189
Bouquet & Boutonniere $75
Two Bouquets of arranged flowers $149
Witnesses (if needed) $100
Sparkling Cider and/or Champagne $50
Package Cost: $599
Total Value: $866 – $966
For one of the premier elopement packages in Washington state try our Deluxe Elopement Package. We have found that everyone who upgrades to the Deluxe Elopement package, has been so happy they did. It gives you an extra night and massages. It turns a one day event in to a two day mini honeymoon.
Notes for Intimate, and Elopement Packages:
- For these packages we require prepayment of the package to hold a particular date.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Typically we do not do these packages during June, July & August because of our larger wedding packages, but if you are looking at mid-week or renting the rooms as well it is always a possibility.
- Typically ceremony must take place between the hours of 12:00pm and 3:00pm.
For any of our packages we charge for extras, especially for our Intimate, Budget and Elopement Packages. The charges for the extras are as follows:
- Extra guests: $10 per guest (100 guests maximum outside, 30 inside)
- Chair Rental and setup: $2.75 per chair
- Table Rental and setup: $12.50 per table (60inch round or 6’ banquet)
- Table Linens (white): $10.00 per tablecloth
- Parking Assistance: $125 (required if more than 30 guests are attending)
- Garbage Disposal: $50.00 (required if caterer is not taking care of it)
- Extra Time: $100 per 30 minutes