Make your special day even more special by taking the Inn for the whole weekend. During the weekend your outdoor wedding for up to 60 people will be held in the gardens.
Outdoors only, up to 60 people (includes wedding party, children, etc).
Includes: Tables, chairs, and white linens, assistance with setup and take down of tables and chairs, assistance with parking, officiant services, one hour rehearsal, exclusive use of entire grounds and house for the entire weekend starting Friday at 4pm to Monday morning at 11am, as well as all four guest rooms for up to eight overnight guests, and a gourmet breakfast for them each morning. Each of the eight guests will also receive one of our luxurious microfiber robes, hand thrown glazed mugs, and one 60-minute massage. The bride and groom will each receive a 90-minute massage including hand and foot treatments.
Included Value (excluding tax):
- Four Overnight Guest Accommodations (three nights) $1638
- Eight Robes $712
- Eight Mugs $120
- Six 60-minute Massages $594
- Deluxe Couples Massage $399
- House & Grounds Rental $1800
- Tables $195
- White Wooden Chairs $275
- White Table Linens $152
- One hour rehearsal $200
- Setup & Take down of Tables & Chairs $150
- Assistance with Parking $250
- Officiant Services $400
Package Cost: $5000
Total Value: $6885
- Check in on Friday at 4:00pm. Rehearsal at 5:00pm.
- Saturday Wedding.
- Sunday spa day.
- On Friday why not have an executive Chef cater an intimate rehearsal dinner for eight using the Inn’s dining room.
- Have your bridal party stay the Friday and have one last girl’s night.
- Use the guests accommodations for your out of town family and friends.
- Tables, chairs, and white linens.
- Assistance with setup & cleanup, and parking.
- Non-Denominational Officiant services.
- Use of grounds and house for the entire weekend after 11am on Friday.
- Four guest rooms for up to eight overnight guests, and a gourmet breakfast for them in the morning.
- Each of your eight overnight guests will receive one of our luxury bathrobes and mugs as a memento ($104 value per guest).