Limited time special pricing, celebrating the completion of our new event space, The Grand Victorian Ballroom.
Bookings will receive a $3000 discount, bringing the total cost to $12,000 (plus taxes).
Ultimate Wedding – All weekend, every last detail.
Take the stress of planning completely out of the wedding equation. Let us do everything, like we have done for over one hundred small weddings over the past 14 years.
This package takes full advantage of our new function room along with the existing Inn for accommodations.
Based on our All Inclusive Intimate Wedding, it takes the package even further, adding more rooms nights at the Inn, a professional photographer and removes the time restrictions almost completely.
Hold your ceremony outdoors, or indoors, with reception indoors, invite up to 60 people (includes wedding party, children, etc).
Includes: Tables, chairs, and white linens, tables and chairs, assistance with parking, officiant services, one hour rehearsal, exclusive use of entire grounds and house for the entire weekend starting Friday at 4pm to Monday morning at 11am, as well as all four guest rooms for up to eight overnight guests, and a gourmet breakfast for them each morning.
Package Cost: $15,000
Included Value (excluding tax):
- Five Overnight Guest Accommodations (three nights, for up to 16 people.)
- House & Grounds Rental
- White Wedding Chairs
- White Table Linens
- One hour rehearsal
- Catering (using one of our trusted vendors, organized through us)
- Assistance with Parking
- Officiant Services
- Photography by VibrantLens (subject to availability, Simply Vibrant Package valued at $1800)
- Check in on Friday at 4:00pm. Rehearsal at 5:00pm.
- Saturday Wedding.
- Sunday recuperation day! (Optional Day Spa services at 30% discount).
- On Friday why not have an executive Chef cater an intimate rehearsal dinner for eight using the Inn’s dining room.
- Have your bridal party stay the Friday and have one last girl’s night.
- Use the guests accommodations for your out of town family and friends.
- Tables, chairs, and white linens.
- Assistance with setup & cleanup, and parking.
- Non-Denominational Officiant services.
- Access to grounds and house for the entire weekend after 4pm on Friday.
- Reception in Grand Victorian Ballroom (up to 5 hours, winding down by 9pm, finished by 10pm)
- Four King guest rooms for up to eight overnight guests, and a gourmet breakfast for them in the morning.
- The Puget Suite, which sleeps 6 people in three King beds.