Stuck between an Elopement and larger Intimate Wedding? Then an Petite Wedding is possibly a better fit for you. Perfect for those couples that don’t want a courthouse ceremony, but want to have more guests attend their ceremony than what is typical for an elopement.
It really is the perfect size for the ballroom, giving plenty of room for both the ceremony and cake with a toast.
Indoors or Outdoors, up to 30 guests, (includes wedding party, children, etc.)
Petite Wedding Package
Includes: Use of entire grounds and/or downstairs of the house between the hours of 12:00pm and 3:00pm (and we require most to follow our classic wedding schedule), officiant services, bouquet for the bride, boutonnière for the groom, small maid/matron of honor bouquet, boutonnière for the best man, two bouquets of arranged flowers, professionally decorated three tier wedding cake, sparkling cider, and a night in the Astoria Room or Puget Suite South.
Note: This package only allows for the cake and champagne toast, not a full reception. Adding the catering allows for more time to fit in service of a meal.
- Follows Classic Wedding Schedule
- Two hour rental of Grand Victorian Ballroom
- White Wooden Chairs
- Setup & Take-down
- Officiant Services
- Bouquets & Boutonnières
- Two Bouquets of arranged flowers
- Wedding Cake
- Champagne and/or Sparkling Cider
Package Cost: $1999
For any of our packages we charge for extras, especially for our Intimate, Budget and Elopement Packages. The charges for the extras are as follows:
- Extra guests? Size up to our Intimate Wedding Package.
- Ability to hold on weekends: +$1500
- Also increases ballroom rental to 4 hours
- Extra Time: +$100 per 30 minutes
- Allows flexibility on ceremony timing.
- Catering – customized to your guest count and menu.
- Typical Brunch: +$750
- Typical Dinner: +$1500
- Stay extra nights: +$200 per night
- Relax in the Day Spa: +$250 per person or $500 per couple
- Typically requires another nights stay
- Scheduled for 10am the day after your wedding
Notes for Petite Packages:
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Typically ceremony must take place between the hours of 12:00pm and 3:00pm, and we require most to follow our classic wedding schedule.